This position is for a period of not more than eight (8) weeks for Secondary Students, and not more than sixteen (16) weeks for Post-secondary students. The employment is based on a variable work week of between twenty-four (24) and forty-four (44) hours, dependent on client requirements. These variable weeks include working partial days on the weekends of June 30th, July 1st, and 2nd, July 9th and 10th, August 4th, 5th and 6th and August 25th and 26th. Rate of pay is $14.00 per hour for a secondary student.
• Full time student in the 2017/2018 school year, and enrolled for September 2018 in secondary school, college or university programs
• must be in good health with the ability to lift +/- 22kgs
• self motivated and able to work independently
• good interpersonal skills when dealing with the public
• must have a valid driver’s license
• must provide own work wear i.e. C.S.A. safety boots, work gloves and goggles
• set-up and take down for a variety of client hosted events
• cleaning of windows, floors, walls, washrooms etc.
• distributing shavings and/ or mucking stalls before and after livestock shows
• removing garbage and re-cycling
• grass cutting (riding lawn mower), gas driven trimmer and blower
• a variety of maintenance jobs and skills as required
Orangeville, Ontario L9W 6K5